3310 East Baltimore Street
 Baltimore City, Maryland
 ( East Baltimore )

  ....................... ..
...........
...........
.........
For at least 60 years , the Aldine,( AKA Pictorical Theatre ) has been closed. The building was later used as a church, but for years it has been used by the Baltimore Science Fiction Society.
    Located in East Baltimore. Formstone covers the front of the old theatre, which closed in the  1950's. The theater was also known as the Pictorial in the early years , according to Dr. Headley's book, Exit.

References -
Film Daily Yearbook - 1936 ( seated 364 )
Film Daily Yearbook - 1943 ( seated 365 )
Film Daily Yearbook - 1950 ( seated 339 )






............................................Aldine Theater Baltimore



............................................Aldine Theatre Pictorial Baltimore

 









 


Above ; The Aldine Theatre , 2004.  Little has changed over the last 20 years ! The Aldine was listed in the Film Daily Yearbooks throughout the 1930's, 1940's and mid 1950's, and seated between 339 and 364 people. In the 1920's, it was listed as the Pictorial Theatre, seating 285.
....................................................................Pictorial Theatre Baltimore ad

......................................................................






...........
......
.....
....
................................................................................